Contact Center Solutions in Retailing
Adapt’s 2015 Worldwide Partner of the Year honor as a value-added reseller of products from Interactive Intelligence (ININ) provides strong evidence we can help you build a foundation for excellence within your retail customer-focused contact center. We are a fast growing, privately-held company founded in 1997. Our entire focus is to create customized contact center applications, implement and manage projects and deliver unmatched technical support.
An independent survey of Adapt’s customers found 93% scoring our technical support team either “excellent” or “good” in promptness, follow-up and professionalism. Customers gave Adapt’s certified engineers a 96% rating for technical competence.
We satisfy critical needs of contact centers serving Ferrellgas, Midas, Nautilus, Walgreens and dozens more.
We help transform your contact center into a customer service and outbound campaign powerhouse. But power requires flexibility – and innovation – for the multichannel agility you need to respond to customer demands. Adapt offers a 360-degree contact center solution through ININ’s Customer Interaction Center® (CIC) which gives you a single IP communications platform, one that’s available on-premises or as a hosted service. Our new, agile, cloud-based offering comes with a fixed monthly price. You can even migrate from the cloud back to your own site at any time – seamlessly – without incurring downtime or being forced to drop valuable applications.
CIC’s acclaimed superiority is because of its all-in-one, open standards architecture for multichannel interactions as well as SIP and VoIP. No longer will a multipoint system burden your people or clutter your server room. CIC is a complete, unified communications system – optimized “apps in a box” – which helps you enhance the customer experience you strive to deliver.
There’s a reason customers refer to us as “Team Adapt.” We are proud to offer, develop, deploy and support:
- ACD/multimedia queuing
- Quality monitoring and reporting
- IVR and self service automation
- Knowledge management
- Workforce management
- Outbound dialing
- Multimedia recording and screen recording
- Agent scoring
- Multi-site routing
- Customer satisfaction surveys
Building a better experience for your customers gives you the ultimate advantage. ININ’s all-in-one contact center solution enables you to make each experience of each customer an exceptional one. Adapt believes automating contact center operations has never been so streamlined or a process which can be enhanced with so many compelling, custom applications.
10 benefits of making Adapt your unified communications and systems integration partner:
- Our team unifies your communication into an omni-channel, allowing the emergence of a single platform that’s “all-in-one”
- We blend all channel touch points – voice, email, fax, web, web self service, chat, SMS – with your business rules into ONE unified system without needing additional software or hardware … a relief from past administrative burdens
- You can immediately start managing and blending both inbound and outbound multi-channel interactions
- We make it easy to automate multimedia routing and queuing processes
- You and we collaborate to lay the communications foundation for revenue-producing outbound campaigns
- Your team works with ours to improve training of both onsite and remote workers
- Your team again works with ours to improve the customer-facing performance of both onsite and remote workers
- We enable you to apply improved metrics to add greater accuracy to forecasts and workforce schedules
- Your administrative tasks are simplified because you operate in a single, centralized environment
- You at last unify all communications on the desktop – connecting multi-site operations within a single platform