As the leading systems integrator for contact center solutions, Adapt provides a comprehensive range of integrated Professional Services to assist you in fully implementing our Genesys/Interactive Intelligence product offerings. With our more than 20 years of exclusive focus, Adapt’s Professional Services team easily has some of the best telephony engineering skills and contact center experience in the country. We thrive on helping you succeed with all aspects of deployment: from planning to integration with your existing environment, to configuration and development, to testing, to launch and finally to the transition to continuing support. Our collaborative approach will engage you throughout the project lifecycle.
Professional Services Include:
- Rigorous requirements documentation and solution design
- Management and oversight of Adapt’s Implementation Services, Application Development, Testing, and Training and Education teams
- Centralized coordination and management of third party software and hardware vendors, your resources, and telephony carriers and hosted application vendors
- Communicating with and managing stakeholder expectations
- Tracking, management, and mitigation of project risks
- Seamless transition to Adapt Support and roadmap planning for future growth
The professionals on our Project Management team average twenty years or more experience and have a strong track record of assisting clients such as Henkel, IDEXX, Patelco, Unum, Walgreens and the government of Cook County, Illinois to successfully implement contact center solutions.
The consultants on our Implementation Services team play leading roles in delivering our projects and working with you to achieve successful implementations. Our Business Analysts and Engineers average more than ten years of experience with Genesys/Interactive Intelligence products and contact center technologies. Adapt requires Business Analysts and Engineers to hold current Interactive Intelligence certifications.
Implementation Engineers are responsible for installation, configuration of technical infrastructure components, and testing of the Genesys/Interactive technical infrastructure. They lead installation and initial configuration of the Interactive CIC application software; and integration to your telephony carriers, voice network, and data network.
Business Analysts lead implementation of small to medium sized deployments and are responsible for defining business requirements, system design, call flows, and software configuration. They coordinate the Adapt Development team’s creation and testing of all customizations and interfaces to host application systems. Our Business Analysts provide guidance on scripting and recording voice prompts and on “best practices” design of Genesys/Interactive products. They also coordinate testing for deployment.
and Education Services
- Platform-certified instructors for Interactive Intelligence/Genesys products
- Experienced contact center operations veterans
- Knowledgeable of the full suite of system application functionality
- Effective in delivering training to all levels of your organization
Adapt’s Testing Services provide an enterprise-wide test strategy and execution specific to Interactive Intelligence/Genesys products. Our established, comprehensive testing methodology affords a repeatable testing process which uses a library of test cases and scripts that are tailored specifically to your requirements. Our Testing Services consultants work closely with the Project team throughout the implementation to understand your business and technical requirements. A test strategy is developed to ensure traceability of business requirements throughout the testing life-cycle. Our testing culminates in User Acceptance Testing that builds confidence that a high quality product is ready for implementation.